DayRate for Mac is an easy-to-use yet powerful time and billing software for your freelance business. Moreover, DayRate 2 is the first Mac application that offers a complete set of features at a fraction of the cost of other products on the market. Also, DayRate 2 makes it easy to keep track of project time, generate invoices, and send estimates to new clients. It also has a built-in calendar that you can use to schedule your day or week. This way, you’ll never forget a necessary appointment again.
DayRate 2.6 for macOS Review
DayRate 2 for Mac is a time and billing app that lets you create intelligent quotes, send invoices, track time and expenses, and set up recurring invoices quickly. It features a drag-and-drop interface, a customizable calendar with draggable blocks of time, a built-in timer, and many other valuable tools to make your life easier. Get the latest version of DayRate 2 for Mac today. Think of the day as a pie chart that shows how much of it was spent on various activities.
DayRate 2 for Mac is an app that helps you to track your time, organize your day, and get paid for the work you do. This time tracking software allows you to create tasks, start timers for these tasks, and enter comments about what you are doing. You can also export reports of your projects in different formats. DayRate 2 is a personal time tracking app for Mac. It allows you to track the time you spend on different tasks, create invoices for your clients, and get paid by PayPal or Stripe. If you’re a freelancer who works remotely, this can be a great tool to help you budget your time and stay productive.
Also, Download: PhotoReflector 1.0.6 for Mac DMG Free Download | macOS
Features of DayRate 2.6 for Mac:
- Users can use DayRate 2 to track how much time they spend on each task
- The easiest way to start using it is to set up a project with a number of tasks under it
- DayRate 2 is a useful app for freelancers or small businesses looking to keep track of their time spent working on various projects
- With these tools, you’ll always know where your money is going and how much cash you have in the bank
- DayRate is an easy-to-use and straightforward timesheet app for Mac
- It’s easy to use, so it’s perfect for new freelancers or anyone who doesn’t want to deal with complicated task management software
- DayRate was designed to be the most detailed day rate time tracker for freelancers, consultants, contractors, and creatives who are on the go
- DayRate 2 will help you manage your finances with its optional integrated banking and financial modules.
System Requirements for DayRate
Before you, free download all the DayRate for Mac, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- You have to need Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Software Name: DayRate
File Name: DayRate_2.6.dmg
Files Extension: DMG
Setup Size: 13 MB
How to Download & Install?
- You download the latest version of DayRate-Free for the macOS installer from our site.
- Open the downloaded file of the expansion and open it.
- After opening, DayRate set up files and double-clicked on the DMG file to start the installation.
- Don’t worry it cannot harm your system.
- After a few minutes, the application is installed on your system successfully.
DayRate 2.6 Free Download for macOS
Note: Use This Password if Required: 123