Disk Xray 2.8.1 for Mac Download Free is a complete offline setup for your Mac OS. It is the perfect utility to scan the disks of your Mac. Disk X-Ray is a fast, complete, and accurate disk space analyzer for macOS.
It is a free utility that shows detailed information about the contents of your drives. Disk-Ray has been downloaded by more than 16 million people worldwide. It was always available as a free program through its website and various download sites such as CNET.com and MacUpdate.com. Still, in 2008 it became available exclusively from SanDisk’s website due to changes in the industry, and so the company could provide better support for it.
Disk Xray 2.8.1 for macOS Review
Disk Xray is a macOS utility that scans disks and displays detailed information about the contents of their drives. Disk Xray scans disks in either an internal or external storage device, including CD/DVD-ROMs, USB flash drives, external hard drives, and other media types. Disk Xray for Mac is software that scans the user’s hard drive to find any duplicates. It also helps find files of different types to get rid of unwanted data.
It is a free disk analysis application that can help you find what is taking up space on your hard drive. The program will let you know how much space a file or folder takes up and even has a search function so you can find the files you need faster. Disk Xray for Mac features an intuitive interface that will let you explore your computer’s content in a way that feels natural and easy to understand. This makes Disk Xray for Mac a must-have app for any Mac user who wants to keep their hard drive organized and clean.
Also, Download: 4K Tokkit PRO 1.1.0 for Mac DMG Free Download
Features of Disk Xray 2.8.1 for Mac:
- Quickly scan each disk to determine the amount of data that will fit on it.
- Disk usage statistics are displayed in easy-to-read pie charts.
- Quickly determine the location of large files with an interactive map
- View detailed information about files, including their modification time and date
- Detect which directory has the most space used on a partition
- The software scans your hard drive for duplicate files.
- It will also allow you to analyze your computer’s system log, cache files, and folders from external drives.
Before you, free download Disk Xray 2.8.1 for Mac, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- You have to need Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Software Name: Disk Xray
File Name: Disk_Xray_2.8.1.dmg
Files Extension: DMG
Setup Size: 4 MB
How to Download & Install?
- You download the latest version of the Disk Xray 2.8.1-Free for the macOS installer from our site.
- Open the downloaded file of the expansion and open it.
- After opening, Disk Xray for Mac set up files and double-clicked on the DMG file to start the installation.
- Don’t worry it cannot harm your system.
- After a few minutes, the application is installed on your system successfully.
Disk Xray 2.8.1 Free Download for macOS
Note: Use This Password if Required: 123[adinserter name=”Block 4″]