FontXChange Download the Latest Version Free for Mac PC. In addition, the application and all files are 100% safe and checked. The application and all of the important files are 100% safe and checked. Furthermore, the program is installed manually before uploading on Files Villa, the software is working perfectly without any issue. You can Free Download the Full Offline Installer Standup Setup of FontXChange For Mac OS X. Furthermore, this article either clarifies how the software works or how to utilize it.
FontXChange 5 for Mac is a very interesting and impressive application that is particularly developed by Mac Operating Devices. The program is proved to be very useful for all graphic designers. The application has the ability to convert all your favorite fonts between different formats without sacrificing their quality. It is designed with a sleek and smooth user-friendly interface. The interface is so easy that you can easily this application at your fingertips. The program works in a wide range of font formats. It provides a drag and drops feature. It also supports the conversion of font format in batch form. Also, FontXChange immediately gives all the results.
FontXChange 5.5 for macOS Review
FontXChange 5 has the ability to convert various fonts to OpenType, TrueType, and PostScript Type. This feature is for both Macintosh and Windows. It is actually a font format converter that is designed with a simple interface and hides a powerful conversion engine. You can perform the conversion in few simple steps. Just drag your desired existing fonts onto the window and then choose an output format. And then tell the place where you want to place your fonts. The app takes a very short time for the conversion of each font. FontXChange app shows basic information about each selected font. The basic information of each font includes file format, file size, location on the hard drive, creation, and modification dates.
FontXChange brings a collection of useful tools and features for conversion. It also shows a sample of the font when you click the Preview button. The application allows you to choose your desire encoding format for the converted file like Adobe, Unicode, Windows, and Macintosh. Otherwise, it chooses the most suitable format for its users. You can easily convert many old Master fonts like Apple’s DataFork fonts. In short, FontXChange has the ability to generate a new bitmap for its users. Indeed, this is the best application for the conversion of font formats.
Also, Download: Acorn 7.1 for Mac DMG Free Download | macOS
Features of FontXChange 5.5 for Mac:
- The application is designed with a simple and smooth user-friendly interface.
- Each font takes a very short time, in just a few seconds for its conversion.
- FontXChange shows basic information about each selected font like its file format, file size, location on the hard drive, creation, and modification.
- You can freely choose the encoding format for the converted file like Adobe, Unicode, Windows, and Macintosh.
- The app by default selects the most suitable format for the converted file.
- Many old Master fonts can also be easily converted as Apple’s DataFork fonts.
- FontXChange generates a new bitmap for its users.
- It can convert TrueType fonts to PostScript fonts.
- Users will not face any printing problems and incompatibilities associated with TrueType fonts.
- You can easily share your fonts across various computers and different operating systems.
System Requirements for FontXChange
Before you free download all the FontXChange for Mac, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- You have to need Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Software Name: FontXChange
File Name: FontXChange_5.5.dmg
Files Extension: DMG
Setup Size: 12 MB
How to Download & Install?
- You download the latest version of FontXChange-free for the macOS installer from our site.
- Open the downloaded file of the expansion and open it.
- After opening, FontXChange set up files and double-click on the DMG file to start the installation.
- Don’t worry it cannot harm your system.
- After a few minutes, the application is installed on your system successfully.
FontXChange 5.5 Free Download for macOS
Note: Use This Password if Required: 123