The latest version of iExplorer 4.5.0 for Mac is finally here, and it’s better than ever. If you’re looking for a way to organize all of your files from one place, this is it! It can be used on a Mac or a PC without any software installs necessary. It provides access to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes backups, and iCloud backups in a fast and user-friendly interface. You can also find your data with an easy search function that will generate results, so you don’t have to scroll through hundreds of folders to find what you’re looking for.
iExplorer 4.5.0 for macOS Review
If you’re looking for a tool that is easy to use, affordable, and a great all-around option for transferring files between your Mac and iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then iExplorer 4 is the answer. Here are five reasons why you should download this app today. iExplorer 4.5.0 for Mac allows you to sync with iTunes on your Mac or PC wirelessly, browse the file system of your device, import and export data, edit system settings, view multimedia files, extract media from iTunes backups, and more.
Tech has come a long way since the days of floppy disks and dial-up networks. Today, we can use our devices to do everything from banking to shopping, watching TV, to running a business. But as technology advances, so does our need for more space. These days, you can barely download an email without it getting interrupted because your storage is whole. Luckily, some great apps will help you free up space on your device without losing any of your precious data. iExplorer 4 for Mac is just one option available today.
Features of iExplorer 4.5.0 for Mac:
- It’s the cheapest way to transfer files between your Mac and iOS device. It’s easy to use even if you have no experience with computers
- There are no limits on how many times you can transfer files which means you can back up as often as needed
- You can quickly transfer apps from your iOS device to your computer, which means that if something were to happen to your device, it got stolen
- Update your iOS devices with the latest features and fixes
- If you are looking for a way to update your device iOS with the latest features and fixes, iExplorer 4.5.0 for Mac is perfect for you
- This app will allow you to sync with iTunes and show the file system of your iOS device while still being able to extract media from an iTunes backup
- With these features available on the app, it is easy for anyone to update their apps through this program
System Requirements for iExplorer
Before you, free download all the iExplorer 4.5.0 for Mac, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- You have to need Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Software Name: iExplorer
File Name: iExplorer 4.5.0.dmg
Files Extension: DMG
Setup Size: 51 MB
How to Download & Install?
- You download the latest version of iExplorer-Free for the macOS installer from our site.
- Open the downloaded file of the expansion and open it.
- After opening, iExplorer set up files and double-clicked on the DMG file to start the installation.
- Don’t worry it cannot harm your system.
- After a few minutes, the application is installed on your system successfully.
iExplorer 4.5.0 Free Download for macOS
Note: Use This Password if Required: 123[adinserter name=”Block 4″]