iFax 5.17 Download the Latest Version Free for Mac PC. In addition, the application and all files are 100% safe and checked. The application and all of the important files are 100% safe and checked. Furthermore, the program is installed manually before uploading on Files Villa, the software is working perfectly without any issue. You can Free Download the Full Offline Installer Standup Setup of iFax 5.17 For Mac OS X. Furthermore, this article either clarifies how the software works or how to utilize it.
iFax for Mac is an easy-to-use, scalable, and powerful cloud-based fax service. There are three main features of iFax for Mac: The possibility to receive faxes as an attachment. You can send a fax and have it accepted as an attachment. Receiving faxes is relatively easy with the cloud-based fax service, as you can open the app or the app downloads a page, and that’s it. It will send as an attachment, and you receive it within seconds. It will send as an attachment, and you receive it within seconds. Ability to send multiple faxes, as you can set up how many faxes to send per day. Also, iFax allows you to send faxes to different countries, which is not easy with other fax service providers.
iFax 5.17 for macOS Review
If you would like to receive faxes from the iFax app, you can visit the app’s settings. If you’re using the free iFax account, you can change the type of fax to an attachment. When using the premium iFax account, you can also regularly send emails. Sign up and check your email for your copy of the iFax account. Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive an activation email to which you will need to reply with your secret password to unlock the account. The email will ask you to enter your password along with the subject and enter a code printed on the keypad of the fax machine.
By contrast, iFax has many advantages over other faxing apps iFax is not limited to sending faxes via email; the app can also send faxes via web browser and download faxes directly to iMac or mobile devices. In today’s world, many people have fax machines in their homes or offices. They may also have fax numbers and addresses available to them by simply dialing a phone number. However, sending faxes requires some degree of technical expertise. The iFax’s home page also has an internet browser button that will take you to a web page where you can access your faxes.
Also, Download: Moon Invoice 3.5.2 for Mac DMG Free Download | macOS
Features of iFax 5.17 for Mac:
- I have done my best to provide a “best of” list of features.
- This is not an exhaustive list, and iFax supports more than just faxing by email.
- It does serve as a good starting point. Please feel free to point out any shortcomings that are missing.
- Outlook integration Outlook can be integrated with iFax for Outlook users.
- They will receive a fresh look from the mobile version of iFax, which is automatically copied to the inbox of their standard iFax account.
- Rich text support when receiving faxes, you will notice a black and white background.
- The keys will all be shown as separate words. For example, the “RECEIVE” key is simply the word “RECEIVE” In a nice font.
- By default, the keys for the recipient have a tiny little number, “1212”, next to them.
- Set Notification Settings with iFax you can receive faxes as an attachment with your email and set up your default file size for received faxes.
- To receive faxes, you can use iFax through POP3, SMTP, and HTTP.
- To send faxes, you must first set up your account in iFax through POP3, SMTP, or HTTP.
- You can then attach a message to your email and then use iFax’s advanced features such as Name, Subject, Delivery Confirmation, Signature, and archive commands.
- Call-back and ID Number Needed You must have the iFax app to sign in and send faxes.
- If you do not have the app, you can request your call-back number added to your account.
System Requirements for iFax 5.17
Before you free download all the iFax 5.17, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- You have to need Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Software Name: iFax 5.17
File Name: iFax_5.17.dmg
Files Extension: DMG
Setup Size: 120 MB
How to Download & Install?
- You download the latest version of iFax 5.17-free for the macOS installer from our site.
- Open the downloaded file of the expansion and open it.
- After opening iFax 5.17 set up files and double-click on the DMG file to start the installation.
- Don’t worry it cannot harm your system.
- After a few minutes, the application is installed on your system successfully.
iFax 5.17 Free Download for macOS
Note: Use This Password if Required: 123[adinserter name=”Block 4″]