Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 for Mac is a free and powerful video editor that can be downloaded and installed on Mac. The software is designed for everyone, from the novice to the pro. This article will show you how to use Movie Maker to create movie thumbnails. Movie Thumbnail Creator is an excellent tool for those who need to create professional-looking movie thumbnails for their videos. The software also provides many templates for users’ convenience. The Movie Thumbnail Maker is a generator that helps you create custom movie posters and thumbnails.
Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 for macOS Review
Import your videos or take a snapshot of any video file that is on your computer. Drag the clip into the thumbnail maker window and click ‘Start’. The software will automatically convert it into a thumbnail. You can choose your desired effect from one of the presets provided or combine multiple effects at once by clicking ‘Advanced Options. You can set preferences like logo watermark, video size, frame rate, and video format before you export the video to make it perfect for uploading on YouTube or Facebook.
Install Movie Maker on your Mac and launch the program. Click “File” then select “New Movie Project”. Choose the “Movie File” category in “Project Type” if you want to save your project as a movie file MOV, MP4, MPG, WMV. If you want to upload your project to YouTube or another video-sharing site, choose “YouTube File. The tool supports all the most popular video formats and can generate thumbnails in a fraction of seconds. It features an intuitive and straightforward interface that allows users to drag and drop videos on the left panel
Also, Download: iExplorer 4.5.0 for Mac DMG Free Download | macOS
Features of Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 for Mac:
- This app allows you to create professional-quality movie thumbnails for YouTube, Facebook, and other various platforms
- Somemore tools are built-in within this software which is just waiting to be explored by you
- Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 for Mac Creator is an excellent tool for those who need to create professional-looking movie thumbnails for their videos
- The software also provides many templates for users’ convenience
- Upload your photos to use as backgrounds for your movies
- Use different themes to design movie posters and thumbnails for your movies
- Generate a random poster or thumbnail using the generate button on the top left corner of the page
- Easily create custom movie posters and thumbnails by changing the color, fonts, and additional graphics
- Select a thumbnail template from the middle panel, and customize it with various options on the right board
System Requirements for Movie Thumbnails Maker
Before you, free download all the Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 for Mac, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- You have to need Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Software Name: Movie Thumbnails Maker
File Name: Movie_Thumbnails_Maker_4.1.dmg
Files Extension: DMG
Setup Size: 51 MB
How to Download & Install?
- You download the latest version of Movie Thumbnails Maker-Free for the macOS installer from our site.
- Open the downloaded file of the expansion and open it.
- After opening, Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 for Mac set up files and double-clicked on the DMG file to start the installation.
- Don’t worry it cannot harm your system.
- After a few minutes, the application is installed on your system successfully.
Movie Thumbnails Maker 4.1 Free Download for macOS
Note: Use This Password if Required: 123[adinserter name=”Block 4″]