Unlocker 1.9.2 For Windows Review
Unlocker is a free application so that you can download it freely. Further, it will easily or quickly open locked files on Windows to delete, rename, move, and remove files. Moroever, when you are trying to make a change to the document or folder the Windows OS sends an error message, that will tell you that file is already being used. Unlocker is that application that provides you the ability to solve problems like when you tried to delete a file but you cannot be deleted to it because an alert like appears ‘ The source or destination file may be in use ‘or ‘ The file is in use by another program or user’. Unlocker displays in the contextual menu like another usual function, and when you are trying to delete a file or such type of item that displays an error you can’t do that. Then you can just right-click and select unlocker to perform the action. Also, Download Clownfish Voice Changer Download (2021 Latest) Free For Windows PC
In addition, if the file or folder is protected, then it will appear like a protection window and you just have to choose the available entries by pressing ‘Unlock All’. On the other hand, if the files or folder is not protected, then you can delete it quickly, and rename it or change the folder. This lightweight application that wok amazingly in unlocking files and killing hanging processes. You can have full control over your files and folders with the help of this application. Unlocker is a tiny and useful application that provides you the ability to take full control over your files and folders. So that you can get help to unlock files and kill hanging processes. If you want to access locked files then this is an application that needs. Also, Download CreaToon Download (2021 Latest) Free For Windows PC
Features of Unlocker 1.9.2 For Windows:
- Unlocker is a freeware application for Windows users of all versions.
- It is also available in both versions like 32 bit or 64 bit.
- It is a lightweight application that does not demand too much storage space.
- The program provides you the ability to access your locked files very easily.
- If you forget the password of your folder then this application gives you the ability to access it.
- Unlocker is available from the context menu that means you just have right-clicked on the files which you want to open or delete.
- You can quickly delete files or folders by doing 2 clicks.
- The program can quickly kill the handing process that may cause your Windows to freeze for a while.
- Moreover, the program provides you full or complete control over your files or folders.
- Improved Installer: the program is available now for both 32 and 64-bit Windows
- Furthermore, the latest version fixed bugs such as fixed small memory and behavior bugs
- Also, it has a promotional feature that has a fully optional Delta toolbar
System Requirements For Unlocker
While installation on your system must meet some recommended requirements.
- RAM: 4GB of RAM or more 8 GB recommended
- Hard Disk Memory: 500 MB of available hard-disk space
- Processor: 2GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Operating System: 2000 SP4*, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Software Technical Detail:
Software Name: Unlocker
Setup File Name: Unlocker_2021.rar
File Size: 0.98 MB
Setup Installer: Offline
Compatibility: 64Bit (64x) or 32Bit (32x)
Unlocker Download & Install
For downloading and installation of Unlocker for Windows 10/8/8.1/7 follows the following instructions:
- First of all, download the Unlocker Offline Installer’s latest version of the software.
- After downloading the file extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip.
- After extracting the file open the installer and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then install the program in your window.